Salterns 4 Bedroom Accommodation at West Bay on the Isle of Wight
Perfect for seven guests, our four bedroom houses have a ground floor, first floor and second floor. Offering excellent family accommodation, our homes are generously proportioned, designed to maximise space and well-equipped. Relax and unwind in comfort in our cosy open-plan living area with our wood-burner, perfect for enjoying down-time with the family. The Salterns include luxurious bathrooms, a large fitted kitchen/dining room and spacious adjoining living room and underfloor heating. Our Salterns four bedroom houses all come with landscaped private gardens.
At the heart of West Bay is the Country Club, which is right on your doorstep for you to use throughout your stay with a full programme of paid for classes and activities. This is where you’ll find the Island Wellness Spa, pool, fitness room and studio classes along with our Wellness Cafe and reception team, who can answer questions and help book classes and activities for you and your children. With over 60 paid for fitness and holistic classes a week, private tennis coaching, 1-2-1 tuition in yoga and Pilates, personal training and much more besides – you’ll enjoy every moment of getting fit with the experts at West Bay. We are delighted that as part of your stay you will receive complimentary usage of the beautiful heated indoor pool.
- A stylish four bedroom, two bathroom house
- Two double bedrooms and one twin bedroom on the top floor. One further single bedroom/study on the ground floor
- En-suite bathroom to master bedroom
- Well-appointed family bathroom with bath and shower
- Additional shower room on the ground floor
- Open plan fully equipped kitchen
- Kitchen starter pack including oven glove, tea-towels, dishwasher tablet, sponge and cloth
- Open plan dining room with a table seating eight
- Open plan living room with comfy sofas
- Master bedroom with TV/DVD, and en-suite shower room
- Family bathroom with bath and shower
- Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in all houses
- Cot, highchair, stairgate, bed guard and cot linen are available to hire if required
- All houses are provided with duvets‚ duvet covers‚ under sheets and pillow cases
- All houses are provided with 1 bath towel and 1 hand towel per person plus 1 bath mat per bathroom
- Private outside garden with table and chairs
- Complimentary access to the Country Club swimming pool. Access to all classes and activities on a paid for basis.
Book Your Break Now or call our team between 09:00 and 17:30 on 01983 897868.
We like to make life as simple and enjoyable as possible for our guests, and our Reception Team will help you make the most of your stay with us. Whether you’re looking to book a taxi or local restaurant, or surprise someone special with a bottle of champagne – we’ll take care of every detail. Our expert team can also help recommend off-site activities including exploring the Island, the best local beaches, restaurants, cycle routes and walks. Simply email our Guest Services Team or call 01983 760355, and we’ll do the rest!