We would love to invite you to join us for our third Herbal Clinic with Pukka Organic Herbs. Our clinic this month will focus on Women’s Health. Join Claire Robilliard, an Ayurvedic Therapist from Pukka Organic Herbs, for a conversation on everything to do with women’s health from PMT and the menopause to fertility.
The balance and regulation of hormonal cycles underpins women’s health. In addition to governing your menstrual cycle, fertility and the menopausal years, hormones are also key in promoting cell growth and development, together with maintaining a balanced internal environment.
It is important to ensure you nourish and support yourself at every stage of your life. Learn how to stay supremely balanced, radiantly healthy, and brimming with vitality at our Women’s Health herbal clinic…
What? Free Herbal Clinic – Women’s Health
When? 15th May, 5-7pm
Where? The Island Wellness Spa
Price? This is a free clinic!
The workshop will cover:
- The menstrual cycle: Much of a woman’s life is lead and guided by hormonal cycles, from puberty all the way through to post-menopause. Maintaining a healthy cycle and hormonal balance will impact upon a woman’s whole body health, vitality, and general wellbeing. Learn the Ayurvedic perspective and how this can aid you through your cycle.
- PMT: We are all familiar with the term ‘PMT’ or pre-menstrual tension; this is just one indicator of how a woman can feel when hormones become even slightly tipped out of balance. Learn how to nourish your mind, body and soul to help you to feel yourself again.
- The Menopause: Going through the menopause is part of life’s natural rhythm. But for many women these hormonal changes can create an unwanted challenge; with both emotional and physical symptoms to deal with, such as hot flushes, night sweats, loss of sex drive, weight gain and mood changes. Explore the causes of menopausal symptoms and why they occur in the first place. Claire will also share great advice on ways to naturally ease the symptoms of menopause using teas, supplements, herbs and nurturing daily practises.
- Fertility: Discover how to help regulate hormones and your monthly cycle, ultimately supporting conception and fertility.
- Discover Shatavari: Learn about this hero herb, an effective adaptogen which has been used for thousands of years in India to support the female system
You will also be treated to a complimentary cup of Womankind Tea as you arrive and a Cacao Maca Magic Latte before you leave – delicious!
Places are limited, so please reserve your place with our Wellness Hub team by calling 01983 766 222 or email email@example.com