Winter membership offer
Take advantage of our Winter Membership Offer before the end of December 18 and receive 6 months of membership for the price of 5, plus a full wellness assessment and tailored programme to help you reach your goals.
Wellness can be described as a healthy balance of the mind, body and spirit which helps us feel happy and gives us an overall feeling of good health and vitality. Wellness is at the centre of everything we do. Our friendly and experienced team will help you develop and maintain a holistic approach to your health and fitness, and maintain wellness in every aspect of your life.
- Complimentary wellness assessment and tailored programme
- Complimentary re-assessment and goal setting with our Fitness Professionals every 4-6 weeks
- Access to a wide range of all-inclusive studio classes and activities a week including yoga, pilates and spinning
- 7 day priority booking for an unlimited number of classes
- Technogym fitness room to maximise your fitness
- Heated indoor pool, sauna and steam room
- Club tennis programme with our Level 4 LTA Head Tennis Coach, Martyn Bailey
- Unlimited use of our sports facilities including tennis, badminton and squash (subject to availability)
- 10% off natural and holistic therapies at our Island Wellness Spa
- Discounts on private swimming, tennis, yoga, and Pilates
- Fresh, local produce at the Wellness Cafe
- Invite guests with 6 complimentary guest passes per year
You could save up to £100 on membership fees by utilising this offer:
|Membership||Monthly Fee||Winter 6 month Offer – Cost||Saving|
And why not make the most of your new membership and indulge yourself in our Island Wellness Spa. Our spa is a place for you to enjoy natural and holistic therapies that will make your body and mind feel relaxed, rested and restored and your skin glow. Discover all of our holistic wellness treatments, Aromatherapy Associates body treatments, Liz Earle facials and for the ultimate passport to wellness book in for one of our spa days or wellness experiences.
To find out more or book a tour call the Country Club team on 01983 766222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.