SALTERNS 4 BEDROOM
[wooslider direction_nav=”false” slideshow_speed=”5.0″ slide_page=”salterns” slider_type=”slides” thumbnails=”default” link_slide=”true” display_content=”false” imageslide=”true”]
Perfect for seven guests, our four bedroom houses have a ground floor, first floor and second floor. Offering excellent family accommodation, our homes are generously proportioned, designed to maximise space and well-equipped. Relax and unwind in comfort in our cosy open-plan living area with our wood-burner, perfect for enjoying down-time with the family. The Salterns include luxurious bathrooms, a large fitted kitchen/dining room and spacious adjoining living room and underfloor heating. Our Salterns four bedroom houses all come with landscaped private gardens.
At the heart of West Bay is the Country Club, which you are free to use with our compliments throughout your stay. This is where you’ll find the Island Wellness Spa, pool, fitness room and studio classes along with our Clubhouse and reception team, who can answer questions and help book classes and activities for you and your children.
- A stylish four bedroom, two bathroom house
- Two double bedrooms and one twin bedroom on the top floor. One further single bedroom/study on the ground floor
- En-suite bathroom to master bedroom
- Well-appointed family bathroom with bath and shower
- Additional shower room on the ground floor
- Open plan fully equipped kitchen
- Kitchen starter pack including oven glove, tea-towels, dishwasher tablet, sponge and cloth
- Open plan dining room with a table seating eight
- Open plan living room with comfy sofas and wood burning stove
- Master bedroom with TV/DVD, and en-suite shower room
- Family bathroom with bath and shower
- Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in all houses
- Complimentary cot, highchair and stairgate are available if required
- All houses are provided with duvets‚ duvet covers‚ under sheets and pillow cases,
- Private outside garden with table and chairs
- Complimentary Guest Membership of the Country Club with over 60 health and fitness activities a week
- Complimentary Country Club swimming towels
- Ferry crossing for a car and up to six passengers
Book Your Break Now or call our team between 09:00 and 17:30 on 01983 760355.
Every booking at The West Bay Club & Spa includes your ferry crossing for a car and up to six passengers. During the booking process you’ll be asked to provide your ideal travel times and a member of the reservations team will be in touch shortly afterwards to confirm your ferry booking with you. It’s hassle-free and all part of our service!
Our Concierge team are on hand to help you make the most of your stay with us. Whether you’re looking to upgrade your cottage, book a taxi or local restaurant, change your ferry booking, or surprise someone special with a bottle of champagne – we’ll take care of every detail. Our expert team can also help recommend off-site activities including exploring the Island, the best local beaches, restaurants, cycle routes and walks.