RICHMOND 4 BEDROOM
Perfect for up to nine guests, our four bedroom houses have a ground floor and first floor. Offering excellent family accommodation, our homes are generously proportioned, designed to maximise space and well-equipped. Relax and unwind in comfort in our cosy open-plan living area with our wood-burner, perfect for enjoying down-time with the family. Each home has access to the gardens with an outside decking area or garden.
At the heart of West Bay is the Country Club, which you are free to use with our compliments throughout your stay. This is where you’ll find the Island Wellness Spa, pool, fitness room and studio classes along with our Clubhouse and reception team, who can answer questions and help book classes and activities for you and your children.
- A stylish four bedroom, two bathroom house
- Double and bunk bedrooms
- En-suite bathroom to master bedroom
- Well-appointed family bathroom with bath and shower
- Open plan fully equipped kitchen with a coffee machine and iPod speakers
- Kitchen starter pack including oven glove, tea-towels, dishwasher tablet, sponge and cloth
- Open plan dining room with a table seating ten
- Open plan living room with comfy sofas and wood burning stove
- Kids TV room with a large TV, DVD and beanbags
- Master bedroom with dressing room, super king size mattress, TV/DVD, and en-suite shower room
- Second master bedroom (with wardrobe and cupboard storage, king size mattress and TV), double bunk room and triple bunk room
- Family bathroom with bath and shower
- South facing, backing onto a beautiful grassy area where kids can play. An outdoor table and sun loungers are provided.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in all houses
- Complimentary cot, highchair and stairgates available if required
- All houses are provided with duvets‚ duvet covers‚ under sheets and pillow cases
- Outside decking area or garden
- Complimentary Guest Membership of the Country Club with over 60 health and fitness activities a week
- Complimentary Country Club swimming towels
- Ferry crossing for a car and up to six passengers
Book online now or call our team between 09.00 and 20.00 on 01983 216277.
Every booking at The West Bay Club & Spa includes your ferry crossing for a car and up to six passengers. During the booking process you’ll be asked to provide your ideal travel times and a member of the reservations team will be in touch shortly afterwards to confirm your ferry booking with you. It’s hassle-free and all part of our service!
Our Concierge team are on hand to help you make the most of your stay with us. Whether you’re looking to upgrade your cottage, book a taxi or local restaurant, change your ferry booking, or surprise someone special with a bottle of champagne – we’ll take care of every detail. Our expert team can also help recommend off-site activities including exploring the Island, the best local beaches, restaurants, cycle routes and walks.