2 Bedroom Accommodation at West Bay on the Isle of Wight
Perfect for four guests, our two bedroom properties are available as single-storey cottages or two-storey houses. Offering excellent family accommodation, our homes are generously proportioned, designed to maximise space and well-equipped. Relax and unwind in comfort in our cosy open-plan living area, perfect for enjoying down-time with the family. Each home has access to the gardens with an outside decking area.
At the heart of West Bay is the Country Club, which is right on your doorstep for you to use throughout your stay with a full programme of paid for classes and activities. This is where you’ll find the Island Wellness Spa, pool, fitness room and studio classes along with our Wellness Cafe and reception team, who can answer questions and help book classes and activities for you and your children. With over 60 paid for fitness and holistic classes a week, private tennis coaching, 1-2-1 tuition in yoga and Pilates, personal training and much more besides – you’ll enjoy every moment of getting fit with the experts at West Bay. We are delighted that as part of your stay you will receive complimentary usage of the beautiful heated indoor pool.
- One double bedroom
- One twin bedroom
- Well-appointed family bathroom with either bath and shower or walk in shower.
- Fully equipped kitchen with cooker and hob, fridge/freezer and microwave
- Kitchen starter pack including oven glove, tea-towels, sponge and cloth
- Open plan living area with television and DVD player with Freeview
- Music centre
- Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in all houses
- Cot, highchair, stairgate, bed guard and cot linen are available to hire if required
- All houses are provided with duvets‚ duvet covers‚ under sheets and pillow cases
- All houses are provided with 1 bath towel and 1 hand towel per person plus 1 bath mat per bathroom
- Outside decking area
- Two-storey houses also have a downstairs toilet and hand basin
- Complimentary access to the Country Club swimming pool. Access to all classes and activities on a paid for basis.
Described layout is a guide and properties do vary
Book Your Break Now or call our team between 09:00 and 17:30 on 01983 897868.
We like to make life as simple and enjoyable as possible for our guests, and our Reception Team will help you make the most of your stay with us. Whether you’re looking to book a taxi or local restaurant, or surprise someone special with a bottle of champagne – we’ll take care of every detail. Our expert team can also help recommend off-site activities including exploring the Island, the best local beaches, restaurants, cycle routes and walks. Simply email our Guest Services Team or call 01983 760355, and we’ll do the rest!