Housekeeping Manager – Full Time
We have a new position to lead and manage our Housekeeping team at West Bay.
As Housekeeping Manager and with support from the Head Housekeeper, you will manage the team in all aspects of cleaning and presenting our 105 ‘New England’ style properties, providing a safe and outstanding environment for our house owners, guests and members.
Key responsibilities are to:
- Lead and manage the Housekeeping team to deliver the highest standards in a timely manner, ensuring each member of the Housekeeping team understands the role they play in giving our customers a first class experience.
- Plan and implement the Housekeeping Plan to ensure a smooth and efficient operation and efficient use of resources.
- Collaborate and work seamlessly with our Maintenance and Guest Services teams.
- Design cleaning routines and protocols, recommend products.
- Build a positive, happy and friendly team.
- Inspire and motivate but also rigorously manage Housekeeping day to day, ensuring the quality and quantity of work is to standard and that all processes and procedures are followed.
- Have regular team briefings, 1-1s, train new team members and coach existing team members. Set rotas, manage and adhere to the budget, complete any people related paperwork as required.
- Manage Housekeeping stock.
- Have a helpful, friendly and professional approach when dealing with our customers or suppliers.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a strong track record in a similar housekeeping/cleaning management role.
- Be meticulous with high standards and high attention to detail
- Be experienced and able to motivate and develop a team.
- Be able to develop protocols and write detailed instructions; work to company Health & Safety standards.
- Be computer literate.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative approach.
- Be energetic and proactive.
Hours are 40 each week, 5 days out of 7 according to the rota, including Fridays and Saturdays.
In return we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and use of our outstanding Country Club facilities (gym, classes, swimming pool etc) for you and your partner.
The West Bay Country Club & Spa is an equal opportunities employer
The closing date for applications is Monday 19th February, 2018
To apply, please send your CV to Kim.email@example.com