The House of Liz Earle
Over the last 24 years literally thousands of Liz Earle Naturally Active customers have been coming to the Island to visit the original store. Now for the first time you can come and stay in the beautiful new House of Liz Earle.
The coastal interiors of the house have been curated by the Liz Earle Naturally Active team as your home-away-from-home. Their philosophy defines every detail of this light and airy coastal hideaway, each element carefully chosen to reflect their commitment to natural beauty and wellbeing and a gentle and healthy lifestyle – a place for you to unwind, to read, sleep and be pampered.
With the Island Wellness Spa a short walk from the house through the gardens, you can discover the unique Liz Earle Naturally Active facials, including the exclusive Liz Earle Pure Radiance Facial. When you book a treatment you can also simply relax in the sauna, steam and Little Room of Calm.
The Island Wellness Club is also right on your doorstep for you to use throughout your stay with a full programme of classes and activities. This is where you’ll find the Island Wellness Spa, pool, fitness room and studio classes along with our Wellness Hub and reception team, who can answer questions and help book classes and activities for you and your children. With over 50 paid for fitness and holistic classes a week, private tennis coaching, 1-2-1 tuition in yoga and Pilates, personal training and much more besides – you’ll enjoy every moment of getting fit with the experts at The Island Wellness Club. We are delighted that as part of your stay you will receive complimentary full membership to the club.
Your coastal hideaway includes…
- A light and airy two bedroom, one bathroom house
- One double bedroom and one twin bedroom
- Fully equipped kitchen
- A few groceries to get you started
- A small selection of local produce for you to sample our delicious Island food
- Nespresso machine and coffee pods
- A selection of teas, including our favourite Pukka Herbal teas
- A selection of Liz Earle Naturally Active products to share and take home with you
- Cosy bathrobes
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary membership to The Island Wellness Club & Spa, including access to the indoor swimming pool and to all adult group classes.
- Complimentary Island Wellness Spa Relaxation Experience for 2 people. Our spa gets very busy so please ensure you book this with the spa team prior to your arrival. Call to team on 01983 766222 to check availability ahead of your stay and to book.
- Find out more about Liz Earle Naturally Active facials at The Island Wellness Spa
- Complimentary ferry crossing
To book your break call The Island Wellness Club team between 9am and 5:30pm on 01983 766222, or email firstname.lastname@example.org anytime. Our expert team can also help recommend off-site activities including exploring the Island, the best local beaches, restaurants, cycle routes and walks.