The House of Liz Earle Beauty
Over the last 21 years literally thousands of Liz Earle Naturally Active customers have been coming to the Island to visit the original store. Now for the first time you can come and stay in the beautiful new House of Liz Earle Beauty and even book a Mini, One Day or Two Day Naturally Active Retreat.
The coastal interiors of the house have been curated by the Liz Earle Naturally Active team as your home-away-from-home. Their philosophy defines every detail of this light and airy coastal hideaway, each element carefully chosen to reflect their commitment to natural beauty and wellbeing and a gentle and healthy lifestyle – a place for you to unwind, to read, sleep and be pampered.
With the Island Wellness Spa a short walk from the house through the gardens, you can discover the unique Liz Earle Naturally Active facials, including the exclusive Liz Earle Clear Skin Facial – or you can simply relax in the sauna, steam and Little Room of Calm.
A range of health and fitness resources are also available nearby in the Country Club. With over 60 fitness and holistic classes a week, an indoor heated pool for your daily dip, private tennis coaching, 1-2-1 tuition in yoga and Pilates, personal training and much more besides – you’ll enjoy every moment of getting fit with the experts at West Bay.
Your coastal hideaway includes…
- A light and airy two bedroom, one bathroom house
- One double bedroom and one twin bedroom
- Fully equipped kitchen
- A few groceries to get you started, including fresh Isle of Wight bread, eggs, milk, cheeses and tomatoes
- Nespresso machine and a selection of teas
- A selection of Liz Earle Naturally Active products to take home with you
- Cosy bathrobes
- Complimentary WiFi
- iPod and speakers
- Complimentary Guest Membership of the Country Club with over 60 health and wellness activities a week
- Access to the gym and indoor heated swimming pool
- Soothe muscles and release tension in the sauna and steam rooms, or just relax in the Little Room of Calm at The Island Wellness Spa
- Early check in and late check out
- Find out more about Liz Earle Naturally Active facials at The Island Wellness Spa
- Ferry crossing for a car and up to six passengers
To book your break call The West Bay Club Guest Services team between 9am and 5:30pm on 01983 760355, or email email@example.com anytime.
Every booking at The West Bay Club & Spa includes your ferry crossing for a car and up to six passengers! The team will give you crossing times and make the booking for you. Hassle-free and all part of the service!
Plus, our Concierge service will help you make the most of your stay with us. Whether you’re looking to change your ferry booking, upgrade your cottage, book a taxi or local restaurant, or surprise someone special with a bottle of champagne – we’ll take care of every detail. Our expert team can also help recommend off-site activities including exploring the Island, the best local beaches, restaurants, cycle routes and walks.
To view our tariff for The House of Liz Earle Beauty please click here