The House of Liz Earle
Over the last 21 years literally thousands of Liz Earle Naturally Active customers have been coming to the Island to visit the original store. Now for the first time you can come and stay in the beautiful new House of Liz Earle.
The coastal interiors of the house have been curated by the Liz Earle Naturally Active team as your home-away-from-home. Their philosophy defines every detail of this light and airy coastal hideaway, each element carefully chosen to reflect their commitment to natural beauty and wellbeing and a gentle and healthy lifestyle – a place for you to unwind, to read, sleep and be pampered.
With the Island Wellness Spa a short walk from the house through the gardens, you can discover the unique Liz Earle Naturally Active facials, including the exclusive Liz Earle Clear Skin Facial – or you can simply relax in the sauna, steam and Little Room of Calm.
At the heart of West Bay is the Country Club, which is right on your doorstep for you to use throughout your stay with a full programme of paid for classes and activities. This is where you’ll find the Island Wellness Spa, pool, fitness room and studio classes along with our Wellness Cafe and reception team, who can answer questions and help book classes and activities for you and your children. With over 60 paid for fitness and holistic classes a week, private tennis coaching, 1-2-1 tuition in yoga and Pilates, personal training and much more besides – you’ll enjoy every moment of getting fit with the experts at West Bay. We are delighted that as part of your stay you will receive complimentary usage of the beautiful heated indoor pool.
Your coastal hideaway includes…
- A light and airy two bedroom, one bathroom house
- One double bedroom and one twin bedroom
- Fully equipped kitchen
- A few groceries to get you started including some lovely Island produce
- Nespresso machine and a selection of teas
- A selection of Liz Earle Naturally Active products to share and take home with you
- Cosy bathrobes
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary access to the Country Club swimming pool. Access to all classes and activities on a paid for basis.
- Soothe muscles and release tension in the sauna and steam rooms, or just relax in the Little Room of Calm at The Island Wellness Spa
- Find out more about Liz Earle Naturally Active facials at The Island Wellness Spa
To book your break call The West Bay Club Guest Services team between 9am and 5:30pm on 01983 760355, or email email@example.com anytime.
We like to make life as simple and enjoyable as possible for our guests, and our Reception Team will help you make the most of your stay with us. Whether you’re looking to book a taxi or local restaurant, or surprise someone special with a bottle of champagne – we’ll take care of every detail. Our expert team can also help recommend off-site activities including exploring the Island, the best local beaches, restaurants, cycle routes and walks. Simply email our Guest Services Team or call 01983 760355, and we’ll do the rest!