Guest Services Receptionist
1 year fixed contract to cover maternity leave
Our lovely Guest Services team take care of our owners, guests and members, making sure they are given a great welcome and have everything they need for a wonderful stay at West Bay. This role is varied and the team are central to operations across West Bay. Daily responsibilities include:
- Welcoming guests, checking them in and answering any questions they have.
- Making any special arrangements and collecting payments.
- Ensuring any issues raised are resolved efficiently and swiftly.
- Providing a concierge service; for example, giving information on the local area, restaurant bookings, on site activity bookings, ferry bookings.
- Ensuring Reception is presented to the highest standards.
- Collaborating with other teams to ensure a great guest experience.
To be successful in this position you will:
- Have experience of working in a similar role within a customer-focussed organisation.
- Be personally highly customer focussed.
- Be well presented with excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Have strong IT skills and the ability to quickly pick up new systems.
- Have high attention to detail.
- Be self-motivated and able to work both alone and within a team.
In addition to a competitive salary we offer an excellent working environment, a variety of discounts and use of our fantastic Country Club facilities (gym, fitness classes, Bistro) for you and a partner.
This is a part time position working 3 days out of 7 according to rota including some evenings and weekends, so flexibility is a must. There will also be opportunities to work extra hours to cover holidays and busy periods.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV with a covering letter including your current salary details, to Kim Read at Kim.Read@westbayclub.co.uk.
The West Bay Club & Spa is an equal opportunities employer.