Become a member
New Year Membership Offer
Join during January or February 2019 and receive 12 months of membership for the price of 10. Plus you will also receive an enhanced Wellness PLUS Assessment which provides you with 13 individual ‘health checks’, a bespoke wellness program, free 30 minute Personal Training taster session, plus more. This offer saves you over £130! Find out more.
Whether you’re looking to re-energise and tone up, relax and re-charge your batteries, or improve your racquet skills, The Island Wellness Club & Spa has something for everyone.
Taking a fresh approach to traditional gym memberships, The Island Wellness Club & Spa is a one of a kind lifestyle club and the only place on the Island to address every aspect of your wellbeing. We take a unique approach to fitness with our new Wellness Assessments and Wellness Programmes.
Designed as a place to help make you feel good, Island Wellness Club & Spa is a sanctuary where you can step back, switch off and restore balance. Our aim is to help members achieve wellness; a healthy balance for your mind, body and soul which helps you feel happy and gives you an overall feeling of good health and vitality.
Your wellness journey
True wellness doesn’t come from one element alone, but through a combination of activities and practices that need to be expertly combined. So when you become a member, you will be assigned a Wellness Guide from our team of Fitness Professionals and experts who will carry out an in-depth Wellness Assessment with you. By taking a 360, top-to-toe, truly personalised approach and with all your vital information to hand, the team will create a bespoke Wellness Programme for you. Your Wellness Guide will meet with you every 4-6 weeks to support you every step of the way to ensure you meet your goals and continue to evolve.
It’s a truly unique, personal and comprehensive approach to health and fitness that has holistic wellbeing at its heart.
Please click here to download the membership application form.
As a member, you can enjoy…
- Allocation of your personal Wellness Guide
- Complimentary Wellness Assessment and tailored Wellness Programme
- Complimentary re-assessment and goal setting with your Wellness Guide every 4-6 weeks
- Access to a wide range of all-inclusive studio classes and activities a week including yoga, pilates and spinning
- 7 day priority booking for an unlimited number of classes
- Technogym fitness room to maximise your fitness
- Heated indoor pool, sauna and steam room
- Club tennis programme with our Level 4 LTA Head Tennis Coach, Martyn Bailey
- Unlimited use of our sports facilities including tennis, badminton and squash (subject to availability)
- Enjoy natural and holistic therapies at our Island Wellness Spa
- Discounts on private swimming, tennis, yoga, and Pilates
- Fresh, local produce at the Wellness Cafe
- Invite guests with 6 complimentary guest passes per year
The Wellness Cafe is open daily and offers a selection of home-made light snacks, delicious fresh coffee and speciality teas as well as fresh vitality juices and smoothies.
To arrange a one-to-one tour please feel free to contact our team on 01983 766222, send us an email, or pop by and speak with our team.
In common with any private members’ club, The Island Wellness Club & Spa does ask that the club rules are followed to ensure the best possible experience for everyone. To help maintain a pleasurable environment we have outlined some general etiquette guidelines, rules and regulations for members to follow.
Please ensure that you familiarise yourself with our full etiquette guide, rules and regulations here.
Membership fees for 2019
|Annual Paid In Full||Annual Direct Debit||4 Month||Single Month|
|There is a 10% saving for couples and a 20% saving on a family of 4+ (T&C’s Apply)|