Thursday 24th January
Thursday 14th February
Thursday 7th March
Escape from the stress and strains of everyday life and enjoy a day designed to leave you feeling relaxed, rested and restored. Harnessing the combined therapeutic benefits of aromatherapy Scentered balms, guided meditation, restorative yoga, precious down time, and the power of touch with hand on treatments; our team will help to give you a deep sense of balance and inner calm.
Open to all levels, we can’t recommend this day highly enough, especially if you’ve never tried yoga, mindfulness or meditation before – it’s a fantastic way to begin on your wellness journey.
- Begin your day with a wellness consultation and bespoke Scentered Therapy Balm experience where we introduce you to the ‘Stop. Inhale. Reset.’ ritual at the heart of the brand. This gives you an opportunity for some precious ‘me time’ to allow you to reset your mood and transform the way you feel, breathing renewed positivity into your busy lifestyle. You can take your chosen therapy balm home with you so you can continue to stayed centred wherever you go, whenever you need a moment to yourself.
- Take part in a Yin & Restorative Yoga and mindful meditation class with yoga expert Jenny. Learning the correct yoga relaxation techniques will flood the body with oxygen and as a result the muscles will release and the body will be able to fight fatigue. At the end of a class you should feel ‘worked’ but at the same time should be in a relaxed and peaceful state.The mindful meditation will focus on releasing stress, letting go and embracing change. The practice is proven to bring about long-term changes in mood, happiness and wellbeing. A session is a little holiday from your everyday mind.
- Relax in our Island Wellness Spa and enjoy our sauna and steam room experience.
- Enjoy a delicious granola and yoghurt snack with a delicious cup of Pukka Herbal Tea.
- Enjoy a 1 hour Island Wellness Massage which will leave you feeling fully rested and centred. Our signature full body massage includes techniques to deeply relax, rebalance and restore.
- Enjoy some downtime to read, unwind or simply do nothing in our ‘Little Room of Calm’ with a delicious Liz Earle juice
£90 per person
Please call our spa team on 01983 766202 to find out more or to book, or email firstname.lastname@example.org