November 8th and 22nd
December 6th and 13th
Escape from the stress and strains of everyday life and enjoy a day designed to leave you feeling relaxed, rested and restored. Harnessing the combined therapeutic benefits of aromatherapy Scentered balms, guided meditation, restorative yoga, precious down time, nourishing food and the power of touch with hand on treatments; our team will help to give you a deep sense of balance and inner calm.
Open to all levels, we can’t recommend this day highly enough, especially if you’ve never tried yoga, mindfulness or meditation before – it’s a fantastic way to begin on your wellness journey.
- Begin your day with a wellness consultation and bespoke Scentered Therapy Balm experience where we introduce you to the ‘Stop. Inhale. Reset.’ ritual at the heart of the brand. This gives you an opportunity for some precious ‘me time’ to allow you to reset your mood and transform the way you feel, breathing renewed positivity into your busy lifestyle. You can take your chosen therapy balm home with you so you can continue to stayed centred wherever you go, whenever you need a moment to yourself.
- You will then be invited to take part in a 30 minute mindful meditation session focused on releasing stress, letting go and embracing change as we head into the winter months. The practice is proven to bring about long-term changes in mood, happiness and wellbeing. A session is a little holiday from your everyday mind.
- Relax in our Island Wellness Spa and enjoy our sauna and steam room experience before your yoga class.
- Our yoga expert Jenny will take you through a 1 hour Yin & Restorative Yoga class. Learning the correct yoga relaxation techniques will flood the body with oxygen and as a result the muscles will release and the body will be able to fight fatigue. At the end of a class you should feel ‘worked’ but at the same time should be in a relaxed and peaceful state.
- Enjoy a light lunch in our Wellness Café along with a delicious cup of Pukka Herbal Tea.
- A 1 hour Ultimate Aromatherapy massage will leave you feeling relaxed and centred. This is the ultimate massage treatment for your face, scalp, back, neck, shoulders and your feet. Authentic aromatherapy massage combines the power of pure essential oils with massage techniques drawn from the East and West to relax the nervous system and release tension throughout the body.
- Enjoy some downtime to read, unwind or simply do nothing in our ‘Little Room of Calm’ with a delicious Liz Earle juice
£175 per person (limited to 5 people per day)
Please call our spa team on 01983 766202 to find out more or to book, or email firstname.lastname@example.org